It’s the eternal quest: how do you increase the size, strength and stamina of your erections? There are endless treatments, ointments and devices claiming to pump up your volume, but precious few solutions hold any water.
The reality is that we’re blessed (or possibly cursed) with whatever God gave us. But if you follow the realistic tips, you can maximise your erection on all fronts.
These tips could come in handy when you know in advance that you’re going to have sex, as you’ll be well-informed and prepared. You can make your penis go the distance instead of being a “one and done” guy.
In general, you’re looking for the same things that are good for your heart; plenty of healthy fats, low cholesterol among others.
• Get Positioned Properly: Setting yourself up for the right sex position can enhance and maximise the size of your erection. Take advantage of gravity here; a man being on top or standing can help give you increased blood flow, leading to a better erection.
• Calm Your Nerves: Stress is a big no-no when you want to get lucky. Studies have shown that high levels of anxiety and work-related stress can be a huge damper on your hard-on.
Because stress can lead to higher blood pressure and cholesterol — which in turn can lead to heart disease — living a life full of anxiety can stop a boner in its tracks.
• Limit Your Sensitivity To Go Longer: The classic way to limit over-sensitivity is to wear a condom, which you should be doing anyway in a lot of cases.
If you don’t need to wear a condom with your woman, you can try focusing on other things. The trick is to transport your mind away just long enough to avoid ejaculating too early — but not lose your erection.
• Brush Your Teeth: Yes, really. Scientists have found a direct correlation between gum disease and erectile dysfunction. Because gum disease is linked to heart problems and can mess with blood flow, proper dental hygiene can save your future boner. Enough said.
• Exercise, Exercise, Exercise: Do abdominal exercises. This will help your abdominal muscles support and hold your erection, as opposed to holding your belly. Furthermore, if you have a large gut, it tends to make your unit look small by comparison. Being in shape and having a good physique will make you feel good about yourself and up your confidence.
• Don’t Smoke And Drink To Excess: Smoking cigarettes gives you bad circulation, and when you want to get down, the blood’s gotta be flowing. So there’s one more reason to quit.
Drinking too much alcohol also numbs your todger and can inflate your prostate, so don’t overdo the alcohol or you’ll under-do the lovemaking.
• Don’t Masturbate Too Often: You want to save your money-shot for your partner, not your hand– if you ever needed an excuse not to masturbate, that’s it. This calls for a little self-control, which we have, right?
Vigorous masturbation can lead to decreased sensitivity, which could cause issues during sexual intercourse.
• Minimise Laptop Usage: This boner-killer might surprise you. Turns out that the heat from your computer (if you keep it on your lap) could be causing harm not only to your sperm but to your erections as well. So put that laptop on a desk and keep on reading.
Source: Graphic Showbiz