Top stories

Girl, 4, badly injured after firework flew into her scarf and exploded

Maisie is recovering having suffered severe burns (Picture: SWNS)

A four-year-old girl can be heard screaming in pain after a firework explodes in her face in harrowing footage.

Little Maisie is recovering but was left scarred for life after the rocket flew sideways into her scarf during a display in her family’s garden last year.

Heist tights advert banned because a woman’s back is ‘overtly sexual’

Her mother Stephanie Roe has decided to release the shocking footage filmed last November to warn others about the dangers of fireworks.

Loading...

Maisie, now five, is still receiving treatment almost a year on and her severe burns are likely to… Read the full story

x

Check Also

Dad who bit teen’s ear in playground fight spared jail

**Warning: This article contains graphic images** Imaan Hussain required stitches (Picture: Ross Parry) A playground ...