More than 7,800 students have been admitted by the University of Ghana for the 2017/2018 academic year to pursue various degree programmes in the school.
The list, which was released on Sunday 13th August, 2017, includes that of those who applied to pursue courses in the following programs;
- Post first degree bachelor of laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Public health
- Bachelor of Science in Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of science
- BSC in Family & Consumer sciences
- Bachelor of science in engineering
- Bachelor of pharmacy
- Diploma in Public Administration
The list also includes applicants who applied as candidates awaiting their 2017 WASSCE results.
RELATED POST: Second batch of 2017/2018 Legon admissions released
Successful applicants are expected to complete their registration within a week to seal their place in the school.
The admission list of the University of Ghana is one that many have looked forward to considering the fact that it is often the university of choice for many Senior High School graduates.
Each year, the number of applicants to the school increases, however, the school is forced to turn down the application of many despite the fact that they qualify to be admitted due to infrastructural and logistical constraints.
Admitted students are expected to log in with their serial and pin numbers to print their provisional admission letters.