On 18th February 2015, Ghana’s social media space was almost entirely caught up in the news of various seductive tapes of a young lady, Nana Abena Korkor Addo who apparently circulated the clips herself. With all the news items and commentaries of the unfortunate development we shared our preliminary piece tittled ““Bus Stop at UCC! An Overdose of Pornography!” highlighting how we felt about the whole issue.
5 days on, we present to you 5 solid facts we’ve gathered from our investigations and checks on the lady at the centre of this whole controversy.
1. Nana Abena Korkor Addo was born on Tuesday, 30th January, 1990; she is currently 25 years-old
2. She was a student of Aburi Girls SHS between 2004 and 2007
3. She was admitted to the University of Cape Coast to pursue a BSc Human Biology program in January 2012 and was expected to graduate in 2016.
4. In 2014, she spent 2 months of the long-term summer vacation at University of Ghana’s Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research (NMIMR) [Parasitology Department], conducting supervised research through The Ghana Research Academy for Women( GRA-W) program.
5. She is believed to have started an undergraduate program at the University of Ghana between 2010 and 2012 before quitting to move to the University of Cape Coast.
On her working history;
Watch out for our next publication on this issue.
NB: This post is not to undermine or demean the lady in question, we are only trying to bring out the real facts intended to cause a ceasefire from the several bashing she has been subjected to.