Bull Dog Remanded For Two weeks

Bull DogThe Founder of Bull Haus Entertainment, Lawrence Nana Esiama Hanson, alias Bull Dog, has been remanded in police custody for two weeks to enable the police conduct further investigations into the murder of Emmanuel Fennec Okyere.

Hanson, who has been accused for conspiracy in the murder of Fennec Okyere, the Manager of the musician, Kwaw Kesse, alias Abodam was arraigned in court Monday morning but the court remanded him to re-appear on June 2.

This followed an argument from the prosecution that they needed more time to conduct further investigations into the case.


Fennec Okyere was found dead in his house on Spintex Road in Accra on March 13, 2014.

His body was found in a pool of blood.

Bulldog was arrested last week after a two-month surveillance for the perpetrators of the alleged murder and has been in police custody “to assist with investigations”, according to the police.

The Director General of the CID, Commissioner of Police Mr Prosper Agblor, told the Daily Graphic that Bulldog is alleged to have threatened Fennec on several occasions through voice and text messages on phone.

He said investigations by the police established that Bulldog had several confrontations with Fennec and threatened to teach Fennec a lesson.
First Confrontation

Citing some of the instances, Mr Agblor said on November 26, 2012, Bulldog had a confrontation with Fennec during a programme at the Accra International Conference Centre dubbed “Night with the Stars”.

At the programme, organised by Joy FM, Kwaw Kesse stepped on a banner with the inscription: VIP, when he mounted the stage to perform. It was reported that Bull Dog, who managed VIP, a music trio, was not happy and confronted Fennec over the issue.

Fennec, on the other hand, tried to explain but, according to reports, that explanation did not go down well with the suspect, who organised some men to chase Fennec and his group away from the programme.
Another Confrontation

Later, Mr Ablorh said, investigations showed that during an entertainment discussion programme on Peace FM, during which both Fennec and Bulldog were interviewed, the suspect was offended by the answers provided by Fennec to questions from the host.

“After the programme, Bull Dog called Fennec and threatened to send his boys after him to teach him a lesson and to get rid of him,” Mr Agblor said.

The CID Director General said Fennec retorted that “the boys cannot do anything to him and that he could talk to them to calm down because he too has a group of boys he works with”.

Subsequently, the CID boss said, there were series of threatening voice calls and text messages from unknown persons believed to be agents of the suspect. He said the police investigations also established that on March 12, 2014, Fennec received a call from an unknown caller.

Unfortunately, Fennec was found dead at his residence at Manet Gardens on the Spintex Road the next morning.

“Surprisingly, the suspect went into hiding after the murder of Fennec. The police monitored his house and other places, including entertainment shows, but he failed to show up,” Mr Agblor said.

Source: graphic.com.gh

Leave a Reply


Check Also

Horror: 6 guys gang-rape girl, upload video on Facebook

Ghana’s internet community is alarmed over a horrifying sexual violence incident that occurred in the ...