We are proud and excited to announce that applications for the 3rd edition ofYouth Impact Workshop are now open! Youth Impact Workshop (YIW) is an annual social change, leadership and entrepreneurship training program organized for young people aged between 16 and 20. The 3-day workshop aims at effecting social change in Ghana by building the capacities of young people and equipping them with skills necessary to be agents of positive change.
Participants are certain to gain in-depth understanding into community needs as well as find creative ways of solving them. They among other things will get the chance to build a team that will help develop, showcase and execute their ideas. Other benefits of the workshop includes, a 6-month mentoring and coaching program with successful entrepreneurs and unique internship and self-development opportunities.
- Youth Impact Workshop will enable young people to develop solutions to address community challenges, create solutions, plan for their implementation and to communicate these ideas effectively.
- Participants will believe in themselves through an increase in confidence and motivation.
- Participants will understand the African Leadership Academy’s BUILD model and take action to start a project
- Participants will develop a set of skills and change their mindsets and behaviors after attending a BUILD camp.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 20 as at the start date for the workshop.
- Be living in Ghana.
- Be able to cover their own cost of transport to and from the venue.
- Be able to communicate in English with reasonable fluency, as this will be the primary language for communication during the workshop.
- Be available throughout the three day workshop period.
DEADLINE for applications is 5thMay
Follow our facebook page for information on date, venue and other important details.
Hotline: (+233) 248439620