She came first after beating four other finalists from the Ashanti, Upper West, Brong Ahafo and the Volta regions at the grande finale held at the Accra International Conference Centre on Sunday.
Volta Region’s Bubune came second, while Konadu of the Brong Ahafo Region and Deli of the Upper West region became third and fourth respectively with Ashanti Region’s Akua becoming fifth.
Poka’s victory was based on her general performance all through the 13-week period of the reality show. For her prize, she took home GHS8,000, a brand new car among other prizes including the beautiful crown and bragging right.
Poka becomes the first contestant from the Northern part of the country to win the reality show. She takes over the crown from 2012 winner, Emefa Adeti of the Volta Region.
- Baci Wins 2014 Ghana’s Most Beautiful (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- SDA celebrates 125th anniversary (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- Economy will be strong in 2014 – Prez Mahama (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- PHOTO: Man butchers mother (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- GOIL gives water to five communities (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- Aggrieved farmers threaten to boycott 2013 Farmers’ Day celebrations (233livenews.wordpress.com)
- Mahama orders release of funds for Volta University (233livenews.wordpress.com)