The worst affected, this time were porters who lost all their money kept in one of the stores all burnt.
It was their years of savings, Abiba Mohammed, one of the porters told Myjoyonline.com
Some of the victims said the fire was triggered by an electric heater which was left unattended to by one of the market women.
Fire men are however yet to confirm that. Other structures were also affected by the fire.
The incident comes in a wake of similar fire disaster which has turned the once bubbling business hub of Kantamanto into a desolate area.
Source: myjoyonline.com/ Jeffrey Nyabor