PHOTOS: Faulty Air Conditioner Sets ‘Kumasi-based KFM On Fire’

IMG-20130430-WA000Fire has gutted the premises of K fm, a Kumasi based radio station.

The incident occurred at about midday Tuesday.

An eye witness who spoke to Ark News said thick smoke was billowing from one of the offices of the station. She said it took fire officers about twenty minutes to get to the scene.

Programmes Manager of K fm, Nathaniel Osei Kuffour a.k.a Mahorny Pee told Ark News that the fire started from a faulty air conditioner in one of the studios of the station.

It took fire officers about an hour to bring the fire under control.

It is believed that some valuable equipment in the studio were destroyed by the fire.

See photos below:

kfm fire

kumasi kfm fire

kumasi fire

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source: Ark FM

2 comments

Leave a Reply