His Excellency the President of the Republic if Ghana has in accordance with the article 256(2) of the 1992 constitution has nominated nine (9) deputy regional ministers to serve in various regions of the country.
In a statement signed by Dr. Raymond Atuguba, the executive secretary to the President the following were nominated to their respective regions.
1. Samuel Yaw Adusei (Ashanti Region)
2. Justice Samuel Adjei (Brong Ahafo Region)
3. Queenster Pokua Sawyerr (Central Region)
4. Mavis Ama Frimpong (Eastern Region)
5. Isaac Nii Djannmah Venderpuye (Greater Accra Region)
6. Daniel Awenunyue Syme (Upper East Region)
7. Aku Kabiebata Kansangbata (Upper West Region)
8. Francis Ganyaglo (Volta Region)
9. Alfred Ekow Gyan (Western Region)
The nine (9) nominees will be vetted by the parliament appointment committee.